Pages 1

Wednesday 23 March 2011

The Stereoman turns The Barman



With the real name Sunday Osakuni, but popularly called Stereoman, he seems to be in a season of celebrations. After launching a brand new Range Rover SUV, he is set to become a bar owner.

With a new album titled "Egheghe", which will soon rock the airwaves, the Glo Ambassador, is currently putting plans together for a grand opening of a drinking bar and peppersoup joint called, "Angle 90 Entertainment Bar". The new joint which is situated along Marwa Road, Alakija, Lagos, is an ultra-modern pub complete with air-conditioning and plush seats.



When the Ambassador was caught up at the joint, Ekwe said, “My main reason for opening the place is because entertainers like me have few places where we meet and I decided to provide one. I had in mind to open a good bar where great minds can converge and reason. My passion is not just music. Another passion of mine is hotel management, because I studied hotel management. I want to put what I learnt into practice. Aside that, you sef know say I’m a shayo man, so I am opening this joint not just for drinks, but to also serve as an entertainment centre and a rendezvous for entertainers and other people.”

No comments:

Post a Comment